Tuesday 8 December 2009

Things I miss from home...


A parcel arrived from the UK this week with 2 gorgeous and huge bars of Cadbury's Dairy Milk- oh boy how I've missed you! Thanks Mum!

Yes living here is amazing but there are still some things I miss about the UK....

Cadburys Dairy Milk- they have it here but it does not taste the same! It's true I'm a chocoholic but not so much when I'm here as nothing satisfies that craving like Britich Cadburys!

Tea- they have it here too but it just does not taste like a true cup of Yarkshire brew!

Bacon Butties- bacon here is streaky and crispy, where's the meaty pigs for some yummy back bacon? I do miss my Friday morning bacon and egg butty treat!

Family- well of course I'm soppy but I do miss my neices and nephews, sisters and brothers and Mum and Dad so very much. Can't wait for them to come visit me some time in 2010!

Now back to my Cadbury's - I'm trying so hard to savour it til Christmas!

No comments: