Thursday 16 July 2009

Day 57-58- Training Day


Day 57- Getting started

This is where I'm living now. So today I had a morning free to chill out but I went for a ride on the Around the Lake ATV trail. I climbed for 8 switchbacks and almost 10k but decided I'd better head back in case I was late, who knows going on may have been quicker but at least I knew the way back.

The afternoon was spent learning the ropes and setting up the PC.

Day 58- Getting organised

Lot's to learn and lots to catch up on, soon the tasks were all organised and I was learning what to do. Am getting to know the staff better from the housekeeping guys to the chefs and waiting staff, front desk and even the cowboy horse trekking guide and the ops/maintenance guy.

Tomorrow I get to ride new trails and find my way around here.

No comments: